Dec 23, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs could have their bruising enforcer Colton Orr in the lineup Monday against the New York Rangers.
Orr, with zero points but 73 penalty minutes, hasn’t played since Dec. 3 due to an elbow injury. He has been taken off injured reserve, as per Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, and could be playing on a line with Jerry D’Amigo and Jerred Smithson.
The Leafs are in New York to face the Rangers before the holiday part of the schedule kicks in.
In 14 games with the Leafs this season, the 28-year-old Bodie had a goal and three points, to go along with 15 penalty minutes.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 36
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6