Dec 23, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs could have their bruising enforcer Colton Orr in the lineup Monday against the New York Rangers.
Orr, with zero points but 73 penalty minutes, hasn’t played since Dec. 3 due to an elbow injury. He has been taken off injured reserve, as per Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, and could be playing on a line with Jerry D’Amigo and Jerred Smithson.
The Leafs are in New York to face the Rangers before the holiday part of the schedule kicks in.
In 14 games with the Leafs this season, the 28-year-old Bodie had a goal and three points, to go along with 15 penalty minutes.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 7
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 56
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (56)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)