Dec 23, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs could have their bruising enforcer Colton Orr in the lineup Monday against the New York Rangers.
Orr, with zero points but 73 penalty minutes, hasn’t played since Dec. 3 due to an elbow injury. He has been taken off injured reserve, as per Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, and could be playing on a line with Jerry D’Amigo and Jerred Smithson.
The Leafs are in New York to face the Rangers before the holiday part of the schedule kicks in.
In 14 games with the Leafs this season, the 28-year-old Bodie had a goal and three points, to go along with 15 penalty minutes.
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 2
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 32
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 143
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 15
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 28
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (142)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)