Dec 23, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs could have their bruising enforcer Colton Orr in the lineup Monday against the New York Rangers.
Orr, with zero points but 73 penalty minutes, hasn’t played since Dec. 3 due to an elbow injury. He has been taken off injured reserve, as per Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, and could be playing on a line with Jerry D’Amigo and Jerred Smithson.
The Leafs are in New York to face the Rangers before the holiday part of the schedule kicks in.
In 14 games with the Leafs this season, the 28-year-old Bodie had a goal and three points, to go along with 15 penalty minutes.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35