Dec 23, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs could have their bruising enforcer Colton Orr in the lineup Monday against the New York Rangers.
Orr, with zero points but 73 penalty minutes, hasn’t played since Dec. 3 due to an elbow injury. He has been taken off injured reserve, as per Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, and could be playing on a line with Jerry D’Amigo and Jerred Smithson.
The Leafs are in New York to face the Rangers before the holiday part of the schedule kicks in.
In 14 games with the Leafs this season, the 28-year-old Bodie had a goal and three points, to go along with 15 penalty minutes.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 4
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 11
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)