Dec 23, 2013, 12:10 AM EST
The Winnipeg Jets might be without defenseman Mark Stuart on Monday, when they face the Edmonton Oilers before the league takes its holiday break.
Stuart suffered a lower-body injury in Sunday’s 2-1 loss to the Vancouver Canucks, and Winnipeg’s head coach Claude Noel wasn’t sure if Stuart would be available to play the Oilers Monday, as per Ken Wiebe of the Winnipeg Sun.
Stuart’s final shift came with 7:10 remaining in the third period, as per the league’s Time on Ice online report.
In 26 games this season, the 29-year-old Stuart has one goal and five points on the Winnipeg blue line.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2