Dec 23, 2013, 12:10 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets might be without defenseman Mark Stuart on Monday, when they face the Edmonton Oilers before the league takes its holiday break.
Stuart suffered a lower-body injury in Sunday’s 2-1 loss to the Vancouver Canucks, and Winnipeg’s head coach Claude Noel wasn’t sure if Stuart would be available to play the Oilers Monday, as per Ken Wiebe of the Winnipeg Sun.
Stuart’s final shift came with 7:10 remaining in the third period, as per the league’s Time on Ice online report.
In 26 games this season, the 29-year-old Stuart has one goal and five points on the Winnipeg blue line.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 20
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 37
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 15
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20