Dec 23, 2013, 12:10 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets might be without defenseman Mark Stuart on Monday, when they face the Edmonton Oilers before the league takes its holiday break.
Stuart suffered a lower-body injury in Sunday’s 2-1 loss to the Vancouver Canucks, and Winnipeg’s head coach Claude Noel wasn’t sure if Stuart would be available to play the Oilers Monday, as per Ken Wiebe of the Winnipeg Sun.
Stuart’s final shift came with 7:10 remaining in the third period, as per the league’s Time on Ice online report.
In 26 games this season, the 29-year-old Stuart has one goal and five points on the Winnipeg blue line.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)