Dec 22, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Another day, another Philadelphia Flyers defenseman headed out of the lineup.
Gustafsson has two goals and five assists this season in 20 games and has averaged nearly 17 minutes of ice time per game.
The Flyers were without Niklas Grossmann in their last game as he dealt with the flu and was replaced by Hal Gill in the lineup. Andrej Meszaros was a healthy scratch last game and could draw in if Grossmann isn’t over his illness.
If none of that works, they could call someone like Brandon Manning up from AHL Adirondack. It’s never not interesting in Philadelphia.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)