Dec 20, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks rolled out their shiny black duds for March 1’s 2014 Stadium Series game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday, according to CSNChicago.com.
(Kudos if you don’t have AC/DC in your head right now.)
(No, both players aren’t wearing No. 14 for the game. *Sigh*)
If you find the two players’ facial expressions just too distracting for jersey assessments, here’s a shot in a mannequin and a few close-ups for detail:
For more outdoor game uniform fun from Friday, feast your eyes on the New York Rangers’ look.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 14
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25