Dec 20, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks rolled out their shiny black duds for March 1’s 2014 Stadium Series game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday, according to CSNChicago.com.
(Kudos if you don’t have AC/DC in your head right now.)
(No, both players aren’t wearing No. 14 for the game. *Sigh*)
If you find the two players’ facial expressions just too distracting for jersey assessments, here’s a shot in a mannequin and a few close-ups for detail:
For more outdoor game uniform fun from Friday, feast your eyes on the New York Rangers’ look.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39