Dec 20, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks rolled out their shiny black duds for March 1’s 2014 Stadium Series game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday, according to CSNChicago.com.
(Kudos if you don’t have AC/DC in your head right now.)
(No, both players aren’t wearing No. 14 for the game. *Sigh*)
If you find the two players’ facial expressions just too distracting for jersey assessments, here’s a shot in a mannequin and a few close-ups for detail:
For more outdoor game uniform fun from Friday, feast your eyes on the New York Rangers’ look.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 11
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 56
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8