Dec 20, 2013, 8:14 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks rolled out their shiny black duds for March 1’s 2014 Stadium Series game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday, according to CSNChicago.com.
(Kudos if you don’t have AC/DC in your head right now.)
(No, both players aren’t wearing No. 14 for the game. *Sigh*)
If you find the two players’ facial expressions just too distracting for jersey assessments, here’s a shot in a mannequin and a few close-ups for detail:
For more outdoor game uniform fun from Friday, feast your eyes on the New York Rangers’ look.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 22
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5