Dec 19, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Winless in their last six games, it’s hard to ignore all the injuries the Detroit Red Wings are being forced to deal with:
Detroit has three games before Dec. 28, starting tonight at Joe Louis Arena versus Calgary. The Wings are then in Toronto Saturday before returning home to face the Islanders Monday.
As for Stephen Weiss, it’s not clear whether he’ll need surgery for his groin/abdominal issue. He’ll apparently see a specialist Friday in Philadelphia to determine next steps.
For a full rundown of all the Wings’ injury updates, click here.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)