Dec 19, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Winless in their last six games, it’s hard to ignore all the injuries the Detroit Red Wings are being forced to deal with:
Detroit has three games before Dec. 28, starting tonight at Joe Louis Arena versus Calgary. The Wings are then in Toronto Saturday before returning home to face the Islanders Monday.
As for Stephen Weiss, it’s not clear whether he’ll need surgery for his groin/abdominal issue. He’ll apparently see a specialist Friday in Philadelphia to determine next steps.
For a full rundown of all the Wings’ injury updates, click here.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 22
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 31
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 98
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 11
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)