Dec 19, 2013, 10:48 PM EST
Remember when Claude Giroux couldn’t buy a goal earlier this season? That memory seems to fade with each successive dominant performance, but if you want a symbolic moment of his turnaround, consider his game-winning goal from Thursday:
File that one firmly in the “That shouldn’t even be possible” category.
That tally was fittingly stunning for the Philadelphia Flyers’ 5-4 comeback win against the Columbus Blue Jackets, which you can read more about here.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2