Dec 19, 2013, 8:50 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres center Cody Hodgson suffered an upper-body injury and won’t return to Thursday’s game against the Boston Bruins.
The former Vancouver Canucks first-round pick (10th overall in 2008) has been one of the brightest players for Buffalo lately, but he’s been struggling. He only has one goal and three assists in his last 13 games including tonight’s contest. (Perhaps he misses Thomas Vanek?)
If you’re a Sabres fan looking for positives, perhaps this will give the team extra incentive to find out what they have in newly acquired forward Linus Omark?
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 4
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 97
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115