Dec 19, 2013, 8:50 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres center Cody Hodgson suffered an upper-body injury and won’t return to Thursday’s game against the Boston Bruins.
The former Vancouver Canucks first-round pick (10th overall in 2008) has been one of the brightest players for Buffalo lately, but he’s been struggling. He only has one goal and three assists in his last 13 games including tonight’s contest. (Perhaps he misses Thomas Vanek?)
If you’re a Sabres fan looking for positives, perhaps this will give the team extra incentive to find out what they have in newly acquired forward Linus Omark?
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 31
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 66
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 25
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51