Dec 19, 2013, 7:17 PM EDT
It would be wrong to say that the Phoenix Coyotes are back to full-strength on Thursday, but they’re getting there, at least.
Phoenix is understandably described as a tight-to-the-vest team, but the ‘Yotes have actually been engaged in fairly high-scoring games this season. They’ve scored 105 goals and given up 103 so far. That underrated offensive attack could make for a sneaky challenge for James Reimer & Co, although not having Doan stunts their forward group quite a bit.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 0
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 14
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13