Dec 19, 2013, 7:17 PM EDT
It would be wrong to say that the Phoenix Coyotes are back to full-strength on Thursday, but they’re getting there, at least.
Phoenix is understandably described as a tight-to-the-vest team, but the ‘Yotes have actually been engaged in fairly high-scoring games this season. They’ve scored 105 goals and given up 103 so far. That underrated offensive attack could make for a sneaky challenge for James Reimer & Co, although not having Doan stunts their forward group quite a bit.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5