Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Wilson will meet with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety at 12 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Wilson, 19, nailed Schenn into the boards during the second period of last night’s game and received a game misconduct plus five-minute majors for charging and fighting.
Here’s video of incident:
The hit forced Schenn from the contest, as he failed to play another shift following the check. Today, Schenn reported that he doesn’t have a concussion — the lone after-effect from the hit is a stiff neck.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)