Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 PM EST
Wilson will meet with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety at 12 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Wilson, 19, nailed Schenn into the boards during the second period of last night’s game and received a game misconduct plus five-minute majors for charging and fighting.
Here’s video of incident:
The hit forced Schenn from the contest, as he failed to play another shift following the check. Today, Schenn reported that he doesn’t have a concussion — the lone after-effect from the hit is a stiff neck.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11