Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Wilson will meet with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety at 12 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Wilson, 19, nailed Schenn into the boards during the second period of last night’s game and received a game misconduct plus five-minute majors for charging and fighting.
Here’s video of incident:
The hit forced Schenn from the contest, as he failed to play another shift following the check. Today, Schenn reported that he doesn’t have a concussion — the lone after-effect from the hit is a stiff neck.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)