Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Wilson will meet with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety at 12 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Wilson, 19, nailed Schenn into the boards during the second period of last night’s game and received a game misconduct plus five-minute majors for charging and fighting.
Here’s video of incident:
The hit forced Schenn from the contest, as he failed to play another shift following the check. Today, Schenn reported that he doesn’t have a concussion — the lone after-effect from the hit is a stiff neck.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 14
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 8
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 9
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)