Dec 17, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke to NBC’s Kay Adams (who you can follow on Twitter at @heykayadams) about the latest from Philadelphia and Vancouver.
Yesterday, Flyers owner Ed Snider said “we have to take a long hard look at where we are and where we are going,” then hinted that changes could be on the horizon. So, we asked — where are the Flyers? Where are they going? And, will any sort of shakeup actually help this team?
After that, we shifted gears to the Canucks, the NHL’s hottest team. Vancouver has won seven straight and took care of Boston to the tune of 6-2 on Saturday, so we discussed the reasons for its’ recent success.
Here be the video:
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 37
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 98
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 11
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)