Dec 17, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke to NBC’s Kay Adams (who you can follow on Twitter at @heykayadams) about the latest from Philadelphia and Vancouver.
Yesterday, Flyers owner Ed Snider said “we have to take a long hard look at where we are and where we are going,” then hinted that changes could be on the horizon. So, we asked — where are the Flyers? Where are they going? And, will any sort of shakeup actually help this team?
After that, we shifted gears to the Canucks, the NHL’s hottest team. Vancouver has won seven straight and took care of Boston to the tune of 6-2 on Saturday, so we discussed the reasons for its’ recent success.
Here be the video:
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 9
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)