Dec 17, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke to NBC’s Kay Adams (who you can follow on Twitter at @heykayadams) about the latest from Philadelphia and Vancouver.
Yesterday, Flyers owner Ed Snider said “we have to take a long hard look at where we are and where we are going,” then hinted that changes could be on the horizon. So, we asked — where are the Flyers? Where are they going? And, will any sort of shakeup actually help this team?
After that, we shifted gears to the Canucks, the NHL’s hottest team. Vancouver has won seven straight and took care of Boston to the tune of 6-2 on Saturday, so we discussed the reasons for its’ recent success.
Here be the video:
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (60)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)