Dec 17, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke to NBC’s Kay Adams (who you can follow on Twitter at @heykayadams) about the latest from Philadelphia and Vancouver.
Yesterday, Flyers owner Ed Snider said “we have to take a long hard look at where we are and where we are going,” then hinted that changes could be on the horizon. So, we asked — where are the Flyers? Where are they going? And, will any sort of shakeup actually help this team?
After that, we shifted gears to the Canucks, the NHL’s hottest team. Vancouver has won seven straight and took care of Boston to the tune of 6-2 on Saturday, so we discussed the reasons for its’ recent success.
Here be the video:
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18