Dec 17, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I spoke to NBC’s Kay Adams (who you can follow on Twitter at @heykayadams) about the latest from Philadelphia and Vancouver.
Yesterday, Flyers owner Ed Snider said “we have to take a long hard look at where we are and where we are going,” then hinted that changes could be on the horizon. So, we asked — where are the Flyers? Where are they going? And, will any sort of shakeup actually help this team?
After that, we shifted gears to the Canucks, the NHL’s hottest team. Vancouver has won seven straight and took care of Boston to the tune of 6-2 on Saturday, so we discussed the reasons for its’ recent success.
Here be the video:
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)