Dec 17, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
The surprising and curious resignation of Dan Church as head coach of the Canadian women’s hockey team less than two months before the Winter Olympics will apparently mean a trip to Sochi, Russia, for ex-Panthers coach Kevin Dineen.
Update: It’s official.
Canada and the United States are the co-favorites to win gold in women’s hockey. The Canadian women have won gold at the last three Olympics.
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 0
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 7
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45