Dec 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
“I think the last few weeks, every day seems to feel better than the day before,” Quick said today after taking some shots in the morning skate, per LA Kings Insider.
“It’s all good signs. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. You just come in and try to make the most of every day until you can get back and play again.”
“The most important thing is doing what’s smart and not having any setbacks,” he said, while admitting he’s feeling antsy to “get going” and play again.
The Kings host Edmonton tonight, with Jones getting the nod for the home team and Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the visitors.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 9
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 14
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 30
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 42
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 45
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)