Dec 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
“I think the last few weeks, every day seems to feel better than the day before,” Quick said today after taking some shots in the morning skate, per LA Kings Insider.
“It’s all good signs. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. You just come in and try to make the most of every day until you can get back and play again.”
“The most important thing is doing what’s smart and not having any setbacks,” he said, while admitting he’s feeling antsy to “get going” and play again.
The Kings host Edmonton tonight, with Jones getting the nod for the home team and Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the visitors.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)