Dec 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
“I think the last few weeks, every day seems to feel better than the day before,” Quick said today after taking some shots in the morning skate, per LA Kings Insider.
“It’s all good signs. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. You just come in and try to make the most of every day until you can get back and play again.”
“The most important thing is doing what’s smart and not having any setbacks,” he said, while admitting he’s feeling antsy to “get going” and play again.
The Kings host Edmonton tonight, with Jones getting the nod for the home team and Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the visitors.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2