Dec 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
“I think the last few weeks, every day seems to feel better than the day before,” Quick said today after taking some shots in the morning skate, per LA Kings Insider.
“It’s all good signs. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. You just come in and try to make the most of every day until you can get back and play again.”
“The most important thing is doing what’s smart and not having any setbacks,” he said, while admitting he’s feeling antsy to “get going” and play again.
The Kings host Edmonton tonight, with Jones getting the nod for the home team and Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the visitors.
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Comedian Will Arnett at Leafs practice 8
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)