Dec 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
“I think the last few weeks, every day seems to feel better than the day before,” Quick said today after taking some shots in the morning skate, per LA Kings Insider.
“It’s all good signs. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. You just come in and try to make the most of every day until you can get back and play again.”
“The most important thing is doing what’s smart and not having any setbacks,” he said, while admitting he’s feeling antsy to “get going” and play again.
The Kings host Edmonton tonight, with Jones getting the nod for the home team and Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the visitors.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)