Dec 17, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are making some changes to their lineup in preparation for Tuesday’s game against the recently competent Florida Panthers.
Aside from Saturday’s surprising 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks, things have been dim for the Leafs lately. They’ve lost four of their last five games, including last night’s defeat to an injury and suspension-ravaged Pittsburgh Penguins squad.
They play five of their next six contests at home, so perhaps this will be a good time for the Buds to turn things around.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)