Dec 17, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are making some changes to their lineup in preparation for Tuesday’s game against the recently competent Florida Panthers.
Aside from Saturday’s surprising 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks, things have been dim for the Leafs lately. They’ve lost four of their last five games, including last night’s defeat to an injury and suspension-ravaged Pittsburgh Penguins squad.
They play five of their next six contests at home, so perhaps this will be a good time for the Buds to turn things around.
- Bettman insists Coyotes and Panthers won’t relocate 6
- WATCH LIVE: Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final – Blackhawks at Lightning 0
- Report: Penguins owners (especially Lemieux) ponder sale of ‘some or all’ of franchise 15
- Report: Red Wings will name Blashill as head coach next week 1
- Kane, Toews may have toughest assignment yet in Hedman, Stralman 16
- Chicago mayor rips Lightning for being ‘afraid’ to sell tickets to Blackhawks fans 75
- PHT’s Stanley Cup Final picks, once again featuring The Coin 22
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 23
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 7
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 77
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (87)
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)