Dec 17, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are making some changes to their lineup in preparation for Tuesday’s game against the recently competent Florida Panthers.
Aside from Saturday’s surprising 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks, things have been dim for the Leafs lately. They’ve lost four of their last five games, including last night’s defeat to an injury and suspension-ravaged Pittsburgh Penguins squad.
They play five of their next six contests at home, so perhaps this will be a good time for the Buds to turn things around.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5