Dec 17, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are making some changes to their lineup in preparation for Tuesday’s game against the recently competent Florida Panthers.
Aside from Saturday’s surprising 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks, things have been dim for the Leafs lately. They’ve lost four of their last five games, including last night’s defeat to an injury and suspension-ravaged Pittsburgh Penguins squad.
They play five of their next six contests at home, so perhaps this will be a good time for the Buds to turn things around.
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 14
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 36
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 49
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 26
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6