Dec 17, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are making some changes to their lineup in preparation for Tuesday’s game against the recently competent Florida Panthers.
Aside from Saturday’s surprising 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks, things have been dim for the Leafs lately. They’ve lost four of their last five games, including last night’s defeat to an injury and suspension-ravaged Pittsburgh Penguins squad.
They play five of their next six contests at home, so perhaps this will be a good time for the Buds to turn things around.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 0
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 9
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 11
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4