Dec 17, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Jakob Silfverberg‘s time on the shelf is over.
Silfverberg confirmed he’ll return to the lineup tonight when the Ducks take on the Wings in Detroit, according to the O.C. Register. It’ll be the first time the Swedish forward will suit up since suffering a broken hand against his old team, the Ottawa Senators, on Oct. 25.
Silfverberg, 23, was one of the key pieces that came to Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade and looked very good to start the year, scoring four goals and seven points in his first 11 games.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 69
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)