Dec 17, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Jakob Silfverberg‘s time on the shelf is over.
Silfverberg confirmed he’ll return to the lineup tonight when the Ducks take on the Wings in Detroit, according to the O.C. Register. It’ll be the first time the Swedish forward will suit up since suffering a broken hand against his old team, the Ottawa Senators, on Oct. 25.
Silfverberg, 23, was one of the key pieces that came to Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade and looked very good to start the year, scoring four goals and seven points in his first 11 games.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 34
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22