Dec 17, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Jakob Silfverberg‘s time on the shelf is over.
Silfverberg confirmed he’ll return to the lineup tonight when the Ducks take on the Wings in Detroit, according to the O.C. Register. It’ll be the first time the Swedish forward will suit up since suffering a broken hand against his old team, the Ottawa Senators, on Oct. 25.
Silfverberg, 23, was one of the key pieces that came to Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade and looked very good to start the year, scoring four goals and seven points in his first 11 games.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 22
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 48
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)