Dec 17, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Jakob Silfverberg‘s time on the shelf is over.
Silfverberg confirmed he’ll return to the lineup tonight when the Ducks take on the Wings in Detroit, according to the O.C. Register. It’ll be the first time the Swedish forward will suit up since suffering a broken hand against his old team, the Ottawa Senators, on Oct. 25.
Silfverberg, 23, was one of the key pieces that came to Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade and looked very good to start the year, scoring four goals and seven points in his first 11 games.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 0
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 11
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25