Dec 17, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Jakob Silfverberg‘s time on the shelf is over.
Silfverberg confirmed he’ll return to the lineup tonight when the Ducks take on the Wings in Detroit, according to the O.C. Register. It’ll be the first time the Swedish forward will suit up since suffering a broken hand against his old team, the Ottawa Senators, on Oct. 25.
Silfverberg, 23, was one of the key pieces that came to Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade and looked very good to start the year, scoring four goals and seven points in his first 11 games.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (159)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)