Dec 16, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
Troy Bodie had a pair of eventful shifts, despite just over a combined two minutes of ice time through two periods Monday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs winger dropped the gloves not once, but twice against the Pittsburgh Penguins. He first fought Robert Bortuzzo late in the opening period, then squared off with Zach Sill midway through the second.
His fight with Bortuzzo came after Bodie delivered a hard but what appeared to be a clean hit on the Penguins’ defenseman in the corner.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5