Dec 16, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
Troy Bodie had a pair of eventful shifts, despite just over a combined two minutes of ice time through two periods Monday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs winger dropped the gloves not once, but twice against the Pittsburgh Penguins. He first fought Robert Bortuzzo late in the opening period, then squared off with Zach Sill midway through the second.
His fight with Bortuzzo came after Bodie delivered a hard but what appeared to be a clean hit on the Penguins’ defenseman in the corner.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1