Dec 16, 2013, 9:21 PM EST
Troy Bodie had a pair of eventful shifts, despite just over a combined two minutes of ice time through two periods Monday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs winger dropped the gloves not once, but twice against the Pittsburgh Penguins. He first fought Robert Bortuzzo late in the opening period, then squared off with Zach Sill midway through the second.
His fight with Bortuzzo came after Bodie delivered a hard but what appeared to be a clean hit on the Penguins’ defenseman in the corner.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 33
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)