Dec 16, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
Troy Bodie had a pair of eventful shifts, despite just over a combined two minutes of ice time through two periods Monday.
The Toronto Maple Leafs winger dropped the gloves not once, but twice against the Pittsburgh Penguins. He first fought Robert Bortuzzo late in the opening period, then squared off with Zach Sill midway through the second.
His fight with Bortuzzo came after Bodie delivered a hard but what appeared to be a clean hit on the Penguins’ defenseman in the corner.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35