Dec 15, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
The Washington Capitals will have a few changes before they face the Philadelphia Flyers this afternoon.
Latta’s first turn with the team saw him play fourth line minutes in 16 games but was productive scoring one goal with three assists. Schmidt being sent down makes sense in that John Erskine is healthy again.
Going without Grabovski, however, isn’t so great. He’s third on the team in points with 27 and third in goals with nine. Hey, at least they’ve still got that Alex Ovechkin guy there with his league-leading 26 goals to provide some offense.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)