Dec 15, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
The Washington Capitals will have a few changes before they face the Philadelphia Flyers this afternoon.
Latta’s first turn with the team saw him play fourth line minutes in 16 games but was productive scoring one goal with three assists. Schmidt being sent down makes sense in that John Erskine is healthy again.
Going without Grabovski, however, isn’t so great. He’s third on the team in points with 27 and third in goals with nine. Hey, at least they’ve still got that Alex Ovechkin guy there with his league-leading 26 goals to provide some offense.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)