Dec 13, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have unveiled the jerseys they’ll be wearing for their Stadium Series matchup against Chicago at Soldier Field on Mar. 1:
“I like the logo with the silver accent and metallic look,” Chris Kunitz told the Pens website. “It has a different kind of fit with the striping. The socks and pants all tie into one. It’s a good look.
“It keeps the original in tact, but changed enough to play in an outdoor game.”
Speaking of changes for the outdoor game, the Pens announced numbers on the backs and sleeves have been enlarged/angled to improve visibility in outdoor venues.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38