Dec 13, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
A good sign in Pittsburgh — Brooks Orpik (concussion) skated this morning with other injured Penguins (Rob Scuderi and Tanner Glass) prior to the rest of their teammates’ game-day skate ahead of tonight’s contest with New Jersey.
Orpik won’t play versus the Devils, and there’s no timetable for his return. But today was a step forward in his recovery nonetheless.
Bylsma characterizes Orpik's time on the ice this morning as "a light exercise."—
Dave Molinari (@MolinariPG) December 13, 2013
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 0
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 23
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25