Dec 12, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
New York Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault was left to explain, at least from his perspective, yet another loss. They continue to pile up.
It’s four straight losses for the Rangers. Vigneault didn’t have any ground-breaking ways for his players to snap their funk.
“A practice at a time, a shift at a time. I mean, that’s all you can do, try and control the elements that you can control,” he said, as per a video on the team’s website.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5