Dec 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
The slumping Ottawa Senators have brought up two of their top performers from AHL Binghamton.
Pageau, 21, started the year with Ottawa but was sent packing after scoring just one in eight games. Last year’s playoff darling — the 5-foot-9, 163 pound winger scored six points in 10 games — has performed well with Binghamton this season, scoring 16 points in 15 games.
Ceci, a hometown boy (he was born in Ottawa and played junior for the OHL 67′s), leads all B-Sens defensemen this year with 17 points in 24 games, sitting third overall on the team in scoring. His recall comes as blueliner Marc Methot missed Thursday’s morning skate, though it’s unclear why he didn’t participate.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 36
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)