Dec 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
The slumping Ottawa Senators have brought up two of their top performers from AHL Binghamton.
Pageau, 21, started the year with Ottawa but was sent packing after scoring just one in eight games. Last year’s playoff darling — the 5-foot-9, 163 pound winger scored six points in 10 games — has performed well with Binghamton this season, scoring 16 points in 15 games.
Ceci, a hometown boy (he was born in Ottawa and played junior for the OHL 67′s), leads all B-Sens defensemen this year with 17 points in 24 games, sitting third overall on the team in scoring. His recall comes as blueliner Marc Methot missed Thursday’s morning skate, though it’s unclear why he didn’t participate.
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 1
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 9
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 23
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 84
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 99
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)