Dec 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
The slumping Ottawa Senators have brought up two of their top performers from AHL Binghamton.
Pageau, 21, started the year with Ottawa but was sent packing after scoring just one in eight games. Last year’s playoff darling — the 5-foot-9, 163 pound winger scored six points in 10 games — has performed well with Binghamton this season, scoring 16 points in 15 games.
Ceci, a hometown boy (he was born in Ottawa and played junior for the OHL 67’s), leads all B-Sens defensemen this year with 17 points in 24 games, sitting third overall on the team in scoring. His recall comes as blueliner Marc Methot missed Thursday’s morning skate, though it’s unclear why he didn’t participate.
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 3
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 72
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 63
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)