Dec 11, 2013, 8:43 PM EST
It didn’t take long for Philadelphia and Chicago to get after it on Rivalry Night on NBCSN.
The Flyers would open the scoring with seven minutes remaining in the period, when Jakub Voracek connected on the power play for his fifth goal of the year. Marcus Kruger was in the box for Chicago after taking a holding the stick penalty.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 7
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 13
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2