Dec 11, 2013, 8:43 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for Philadelphia and Chicago to get after it on Rivalry Night on NBCSN.
The Flyers would open the scoring with seven minutes remaining in the period, when Jakub Voracek connected on the power play for his fifth goal of the year. Marcus Kruger was in the box for Chicago after taking a holding the stick penalty.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 48
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 28
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25