Dec 11, 2013, 8:43 PM EST
It didn’t take long for Philadelphia and Chicago to get after it on Rivalry Night on NBCSN.
The Flyers would open the scoring with seven minutes remaining in the period, when Jakub Voracek connected on the power play for his fifth goal of the year. Marcus Kruger was in the box for Chicago after taking a holding the stick penalty.
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 1
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal 5
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 29
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19