Dec 11, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
Paille has been sent been sent back to Boston while the Bruins continue their road trip through Western Canada, due to an undisclosed upper-body injury, according to the club’s Twitter account.
Paille, 29, has three goals and five points in 30 games for Boston this season.
The Bruins are already without forwards Loui Eriksson (concussion, put on injured reserve); Chris Kelly (broken ankle, put on long-term injured reserve); Dougie Hamilton (lower-body); and Adam McQuaid (lower-body).
The Bruins continue their road trip Thursday against the Edmonton Oilers, then it’s on to Vancouver to play the Canucks.
That Saturday night game at Rogers Arena will be the first time the Bruins have played in Vancouver since winning the Stanley Cup in Game 7 of the championship series against the Canucks.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)