Dec 9, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
Skinner tallied six points last week, including a League-leading five goals, as the Hurricanes (13-12-5) recorded three victories and climbed to third place in the Metropolitan Division.
Hall notched six points (4-2–6) in three games as the Oilers (10-18-3) earned three of a possible six points. Hall recorded one assist in a 6-2 loss to the Phoenix Coyotes Dec. 3 before tallying his fourth career hat trick plus an assist in an 8-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche Dec. 5.
Luongo posted a 3-0-0 record, 1.30 goals-against average and .960 save percentage to help the Canucks (17-10-5) move into fourth place in the Pacific Division.
In a happy coincidence, Skinner is in Vancouver today to play Luongo’s Canucks and will be in Edmonton tomorrow to play Hall’s Oilers.
Even happier: the Oilers will be in Vancouver Friday to play the Canucks.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)