Dec 9, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
Skinner tallied six points last week, including a League-leading five goals, as the Hurricanes (13-12-5) recorded three victories and climbed to third place in the Metropolitan Division.
Hall notched six points (4-2–6) in three games as the Oilers (10-18-3) earned three of a possible six points. Hall recorded one assist in a 6-2 loss to the Phoenix Coyotes Dec. 3 before tallying his fourth career hat trick plus an assist in an 8-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche Dec. 5.
Luongo posted a 3-0-0 record, 1.30 goals-against average and .960 save percentage to help the Canucks (17-10-5) move into fourth place in the Pacific Division.
In a happy coincidence, Skinner is in Vancouver today to play Luongo’s Canucks and will be in Edmonton tomorrow to play Hall’s Oilers.
Even happier: the Oilers will be in Vancouver Friday to play the Canucks.
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 10
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 38
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 95
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 26
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)