Dec 8, 2013, 1:28 AM EST
This chapter of the Battle of Alberta went to the Calgary Flames.
After racking up eight goals against the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday, the Oilers’ offence couldn’t break through against Calgary. Taylor Hall tied the game with 11 seconds remaining in regulation, but the Oilers managed only eight shots in the final 23 minutes and 14 seconds of play.
“That didn’t look good and I’m not expecting it to be great news,” said Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins, according to Gene Principe.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54