Dec 8, 2013, 1:28 AM EDT
This chapter of the Battle of Alberta went to the Calgary Flames.
After racking up eight goals against the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday, the Oilers’ offence couldn’t break through against Calgary. Taylor Hall tied the game with 11 seconds remaining in regulation, but the Oilers managed only eight shots in the final 23 minutes and 14 seconds of play.
“That didn’t look good and I’m not expecting it to be great news,” said Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins, according to Gene Principe.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)