Dec 8, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
The NHL’s 30 owners will gather for the latest Board of Governors meeting on Monday and Tuesday, so ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun shares what will be highlighted.
The biggest concern the leagues’ big new Canadian TV deal, a CBA update that will provide an estimate of the 2014-15 salary cap, an update on player safety from Brendan Shanahan and more.
LeBrun reports that the class-action lawsuit regarding concussions, the 2014 Winter Olympics and the CHL will also be discussed early this week.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2