Dec 8, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
The NHL’s 30 owners will gather for the latest Board of Governors meeting on Monday and Tuesday, so ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun shares what will be highlighted.
The biggest concern the leagues’ big new Canadian TV deal, a CBA update that will provide an estimate of the 2014-15 salary cap, an update on player safety from Brendan Shanahan and more.
LeBrun reports that the class-action lawsuit regarding concussions, the 2014 Winter Olympics and the CHL will also be discussed early this week.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 19
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 32
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 45
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10