Dec 8, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
The NHL’s 30 owners will gather for the latest Board of Governors meeting on Monday and Tuesday, so ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun shares what will be highlighted.
The biggest concern the leagues’ big new Canadian TV deal, a CBA update that will provide an estimate of the 2014-15 salary cap, an update on player safety from Brendan Shanahan and more.
LeBrun reports that the class-action lawsuit regarding concussions, the 2014 Winter Olympics and the CHL will also be discussed early this week.
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 23
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 38
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 64
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 170
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 57
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery 59
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (170)
- Pros and cons of Subban filing for arbitration (67)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (64)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)