Dec 7, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
Zac Rinaldo saw four seconds of ice time on Saturday. He racked up 27 penalty minutes. His day came to an end just 1:15 into the game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Dallas Stars.
The Flyers forward was assessed a major penalty for fighting; a minor for instigating, a misconduct and a game misconduct after he jumped Stars forward Antoine Roussel inside the Dallas zone just over a minute into the opening period.
Roussel didn’t take a penalty, and the Stars emerged with a seven-minute power play to begin the game. They were unsuccessful, despite such a lengthy advantage.
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 8
- Pens’ Rutherford to columnist: ‘You’re a (expletive) jerk’ 36
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 31
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 45
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 98
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 6
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (98)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)