Dec 6, 2013, 2:47 PM EST
Brett Clark is getting another kick at the can in Colorado.
The veteran defenseman has signed a professional try out with the Avs’ AHL affiliate in Lake Erie, according to TVA’s Renaud Lavoie.
Clark, 36, enjoyed some of his finest NHL campaigns in Colorado, posting career highs in goals (10) and points (39) during the 2006-07 season.
A veteran of nearly 700 NHL contests, Clark was most recently in camp with the Florida Panthers before getting dropped prior to the start of the regular season. Last year, Clark appeared in eight games for Minnesota, recording one assist while posting a minus-9 record.
His last full NHL campaign was in 2011-12, when he scored 15 points in 82 games for Tampa Bay.
Dec 22, 2014, 12:16 AM EST
He’s the oldest goalie to win his debut since Hugh Lehman in 1926.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:38 PM EST
Buffalo suffered its third straight loss.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:07 PM EST
Toronto has lost three straight games.
Dec 21, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Will this be the worst season Edmonton has ever had?
Dec 21, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Varlamov is expected to be back on Tuesday.
Dec 21, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
Bartkowski received a game misconduct.
Dec 21, 2014, 7:39 PM EST
The Stars swapping goaltenders didn’t slow Edmonton.
Dec 21, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
He had been playing with Patrick Kane and Kris Versteeg.
Dec 21, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
The Hurricanes are getting close to full strength.
Dec 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Will Calvin Pickard be sent to the minors once Varlamov is healthy?
Dec 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Rob Zepp makes NHL debut
Dec 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Collapsed on the team’s bench Saturday night.
Dec 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Was fired by the Oilers Dec. 15.
Dec 21, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
The 33-year-old was recalled Friday.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The Penguins forward was penalized twice for embellishment on Saturday.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Torrey Mitchell and Tyson Strachan have been placed on IR
Dec 21, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
They’re not impressed with how Bylsma and his staff were treated.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
He called it “no big deal”
Dec 21, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Had just one goal in eight games prior to the injury.
Dec 21, 2014, 1:18 AM EST
Christopher Tanev scored the overtime winner on his birthday.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11