Dec 6, 2013, 3:00 AM EDT
That’s according to L.A. Kings Insider, which also added there is no timetable for their respective returns to the lineup.
“Greener started with the group, and I asked Lewie this morning if he wanted to skate,” Kings head coach Darryl Sutter said, as per L.A. Kings Insider.
“It was because there wouldn’t be contact, rather than doing the same thing out there himself. Obviously it’s not them, per se, it’s when we’re going to have a roster issue, and obviously a cap issue, and we go on a trip. We go east, so obviously all these guys aren’t going to be here.”
Greene hasn’t played since Nov. 2 with an upper-body injury. He was put on injured reserve in the middle of November.
Lewis has been out since Nov. 21 and was placed on injured reserve just two days after that with a lower-body injury.
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 47
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 24
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 39
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 30
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 40
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)