Dec 5, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT
When the Dallas Stars take on the Toronto Maple Leafs tonight, they’ll have a key reinforcement in Tyler Seguin, according to the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika. He has a team-leading 12 goals and 11 assists in 24 games this season.
The 21-year-old forward was sidelined due to concussion symptoms, but only ended up missing two games as a result.
The Stars managed to hold their own without their top sniper, earning three of four points against Edmonton and Chicago. However, they could certainly use the help as they remain six points out of a playoff spot.
Toronto has a slim hold on a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, so they badly need these two points as well — and now that task has gotten significantly harder.
Stars lines in warm-ups in Toronto: Benn-Seguin-Peverley, Whitney-Eakin-Chiasson, Roussel-Fiddler-Jeffrey, Cole-Horcoff-Nichushkin.
— Mike Heika (@MikeHeika) December 5, 2013
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)