Dec 5, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT
When the Dallas Stars take on the Toronto Maple Leafs tonight, they’ll have a key reinforcement in Tyler Seguin, according to the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika. He has a team-leading 12 goals and 11 assists in 24 games this season.
The 21-year-old forward was sidelined due to concussion symptoms, but only ended up missing two games as a result.
The Stars managed to hold their own without their top sniper, earning three of four points against Edmonton and Chicago. However, they could certainly use the help as they remain six points out of a playoff spot.
Toronto has a slim hold on a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, so they badly need these two points as well — and now that task has gotten significantly harder.
Stars lines in warm-ups in Toronto: Benn-Seguin-Peverley, Whitney-Eakin-Chiasson, Roussel-Fiddler-Jeffrey, Cole-Horcoff-Nichushkin.
— Mike Heika (@MikeHeika) December 5, 2013
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 5
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 32
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 35
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 54
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (55)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)