Dec 5, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT
When the Dallas Stars take on the Toronto Maple Leafs tonight, they’ll have a key reinforcement in Tyler Seguin, according to the Dallas Morning News’ Mike Heika. He has a team-leading 12 goals and 11 assists in 24 games this season.
The 21-year-old forward was sidelined due to concussion symptoms, but only ended up missing two games as a result.
The Stars managed to hold their own without their top sniper, earning three of four points against Edmonton and Chicago. However, they could certainly use the help as they remain six points out of a playoff spot.
Toronto has a slim hold on a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, so they badly need these two points as well — and now that task has gotten significantly harder.
Stars lines in warm-ups in Toronto: Benn-Seguin-Peverley, Whitney-Eakin-Chiasson, Roussel-Fiddler-Jeffrey, Cole-Horcoff-Nichushkin.
— Mike Heika (@MikeHeika) December 5, 2013
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)