Dec 5, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
A game between the Bruins and Canadiens is always something to look forward to, but tonight’s contest in Montreal between the longtime rivals also matches two of the hottest teams in the Eastern Conference.
“They’re 7-0-1 in their last eight games, and now they’re a point behind us,” said Boston forward Milan Lucic, per CSN New England. “It always seems to be one of this big games [against Montreal], and it’s no different tonight. There’s a lot to look forward to.
“I think this is probably our biggest test of the year coming into a tough building against a really good opponent playing its best hockey of the year. It’s going to be a really good test for us.”
The Bruins, of course, aren’t doing so badly themselves, with 10 wins in their last 13. Though the last time they played on the road they got embarrassed, 6-1, in Detroit.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5