Dec 5, 2013, 8:51 PM EDT
Daley, 30, collided into Toronto’s James van Riemsdyk and appeared to hurt his ankle or leg, based on reports from the Globe and Mail’s James Mìrtle and the Stars’ Mark Stepneski. He wasn’t putting weight on his leg as he was helped off the ice.
Dallas has confirmed that he won’t return before the conclusion of tonight’s match. They are officially listing it as a lower-body injury.
The Toronto-native had five points and 24 penalty minutes in 26 games before tonight’s contest. Since being drafted by Dallas in 2002, he has played in 648 contests with the squad.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)