Dec 4, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
Columbus will have the Mac show in goal for the next little while.
McKenna will serve as the backup to Curtis McElhinney, the club’s temporary starter until Bobrovsky returns.
The Russian netminder will undergo an MRI at some point Wednesday, but the Columbus Dispatch reports it’s entirely possible the Jackets won’t know the extent of Bobrovsky’s injury for another few days.
Columbus next plays on Friday against Minnesota, then travels to Pittsburgh for a Monday date at Consol against the Penguins.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 13
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 11
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)