Dec 4, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
Columbus will have the Mac show in goal for the next little while.
McKenna will serve as the backup to Curtis McElhinney, the club’s temporary starter until Bobrovsky returns.
The Russian netminder will undergo an MRI at some point Wednesday, but the Columbus Dispatch reports it’s entirely possible the Jackets won’t know the extent of Bobrovsky’s injury for another few days.
Columbus next plays on Friday against Minnesota, then travels to Pittsburgh for a Monday date at Consol against the Penguins.
- All eyes on Lundqvist 8
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)