Dec 4, 2013, 12:46 AM EST
“You look at every one of their goals and we lost a battle,” Eberle said. “That [blanks] you off. We have to find a way to win battles.”
(It looks like Eberle was losing a battle in this post’s main image, by the way.)
Taylor Hall remarked that the Oilers “unraveled” in the third.
Some might call it “winning battles,” but head coach Dallas Eakins seems to believe it was more about shoddy defensive play.
“That’s about as bad as I’ve seen three or four of our defensemen play, and it cost us,” Eakins said.
It almost sounds like a losing battle.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)