Dec 3, 2013, 9:39 PM EST
If the spin-o-rama was the trendy and flashy goal that delighted some and infuriated others last season, then the early nominee for that honor in 2013-14 is the between-the-leagues number.
Tomas Hertl‘s delightful/polarizing bit of style will own the highlights, but Nick Foligno added his own contribution. Grumpy folks might be pleased to hear that it was a key goal, too, as it was the deciding marker in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ 1-0 win against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday:
Perhaps that will take some of the sting away from Sergei Bobrovsky‘s injury?
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2