Dec 3, 2013, 9:39 PM EDT
If the spin-o-rama was the trendy and flashy goal that delighted some and infuriated others last season, then the early nominee for that honor in 2013-14 is the between-the-leagues number.
Tomas Hertl‘s delightful/polarizing bit of style will own the highlights, but Nick Foligno added his own contribution. Grumpy folks might be pleased to hear that it was a key goal, too, as it was the deciding marker in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ 1-0 win against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday:
Perhaps that will take some of the sting away from Sergei Bobrovsky‘s injury?
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20