Dec 3, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT
The Flyers may have lost last night in Minnesota, but things have gotten decidedly better since they started the season 4-10-1.
Philadelphia is now 12-13-2, just two points back of the Rangers for third place in the Atlantic Division.
So…should Flyers fans be enthused that their team is right back in the thick of the playoff race, or should they still be pretty worried at some of the things they’re seeing?
Also, if there’s one team currently occupying a playoff spot in the East that the Flyers could replace by the end of the regular season, which team is it?
Our answers below:
And don’t forget, the Flyers will take on the Red Wings tomorrow on NBCSN, starting at 8 p.m. ET, live from Joe Louis Arena.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)