Dec 3, 2013, 5:28 PM EST
The Flyers may have lost last night in Minnesota, but things have gotten decidedly better since they started the season 4-10-1.
Philadelphia is now 12-13-2, just two points back of the Rangers for third place in the Atlantic Division.
So…should Flyers fans be enthused that their team is right back in the thick of the playoff race, or should they still be pretty worried at some of the things they’re seeing?
Also, if there’s one team currently occupying a playoff spot in the East that the Flyers could replace by the end of the regular season, which team is it?
Our answers below:
And don’t forget, the Flyers will take on the Red Wings tomorrow on NBCSN, starting at 8 p.m. ET, live from Joe Louis Arena.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46