Dec 3, 2013, 2:47 PM EDT
Dallas is looking for its first win in three tries against Chicago tonight, but won’t have its leading goalscorer to help the cause.
Tyler Seguin, out with concussion-like symptoms since the last time the two sides met — a 2-1 shootout win by Chicago on Friday — will miss his second straight game when the Stars take on the ‘Hawks at the United Center on Tuesday.
Seguin will skate with the team on Wednesday in advance of Thursday’s in Toronto, head coach Lindy Ruff told the Dallas Morning News. The Stars are coming off a deflating 3-2 shootout loss to Edmonton in what was Seguin’s first missed game of the year on Sunday, and now face a tall order in trying to beat a Chicago team that’s outscored Dallas 7-3 in two contests this season.
Ray Whitney will likely skate with Dustin Jeffrey and Rich Peverley, while Erik Cole should go with Shawn Horcoff and rookie Valeri Nichushkin. The fourth line will be Vern Fiddler between Antoine Roussel and Ryan Garbutt.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 32
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 90
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)