Dec 3, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
PHT’s own Joe Yerdon pointed out that the 26-year-old at least had a shot to play today, as he was getting treatment earlier this morning and was considered a game-time decision. Apparently he wasn’t good enough to go, then.
Franson has 13 assists in 26 games so far this season. The Leafs have lost four games in a row, with frustration building, so even losing a mid-level defenseman hurts.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 11
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11