Dec 3, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
Jonathan Bernier‘s concerns about the Maple Leafs’ luck turning might just be founded. Toronto lost its fifth game in a row and six of seven in a 4-2 loss to San Jose; they also lost Tyler Bozak to an upper-body injury, according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel.
The Leafs continue to see significant shot disparities as the Sharks generated a 41-30 advantage on Tuesday. James Reimer generated a respectable performance, but the hard-luck goalie is now 6-4-1 on the season.
It’s easy to get down, yet Mason Raymond (one goal tonight) provided an optimistic outlook to Siegel after the loss.
“We have spurts where we’re good,” Raymond said. “We need to figure out how to put those spurts together into 60 minutes.”
Well, there you go.
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 20
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 17
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)