Dec 3, 2013, 10:42 PM EST
Jonathan Bernier‘s concerns about the Maple Leafs’ luck turning might just be founded. Toronto lost its fifth game in a row and six of seven in a 4-2 loss to San Jose; they also lost Tyler Bozak to an upper-body injury, according to TSN’s Jonas Siegel.
The Leafs continue to see significant shot disparities as the Sharks generated a 41-30 advantage on Tuesday. James Reimer generated a respectable performance, but the hard-luck goalie is now 6-4-1 on the season.
It’s easy to get down, yet Mason Raymond (one goal tonight) provided an optimistic outlook to Siegel after the loss.
“We have spurts where we’re good,” Raymond said. “We need to figure out how to put those spurts together into 60 minutes.”
Well, there you go.
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers nearly run out of goalies 1
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 46
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)