Kings unveil Stadium Series jerseys

Dec 3, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT

On Tuesday, the Los Angeles Kings unveiled the new-look jerseys they’ll be sporting for their 2014 NHL Stadium Series matchup against Anaheim, to be played at Dodger Stadium on Jan. 25:

source:

source:

According to Sportslogos.net, the Ducks are also scheduled to release their Stadium Series jerseys on Tuesday.

1. 0ffsides - Dec 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Was hoping to see yellow helmets and yellow/purple sweaters.

2. blomfeld - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM

THEY’RE … VERY GAY ?

Friends, at first glance that’s what I actually thought I read before I rubbed my eyes and quickly came to my senses. After all, in addition to being the #1 source for all things hockey, PHT and it’s cadre of excellent journalists are also ‘staunch’ supporters of the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings … no two ways about it. Anyway, these stadium jerseys look terrific, just as I’m sure the game will be down there in sunny Dodger Stadium ! :)

GO KINGS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ibieiniid - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM

….what part did you see as “very gay?”

• withseidelinn - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM

The sub title on the main page says “They’re very gray”.

• ibieiniid - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM

ah, there it is.

3. Windmiller4 - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

He probably means gay as in happy. Used to mean that a long time ago and blom seems insistent on proving that he’s an old geezer with Alzheimer’s or something

• ibieiniid - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM

nah he said he thought he read that somewhere. idgi

• ibieiniid - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM

but lol @ your comment regardless

4. muckleflugga - Dec 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

what’s with brown…?

he looks like he’s contemplating the joys of an afternoon colonoscopy, such is the effect of the new sweater

5. dan46778 - Dec 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM

They look like roller hockey jerseys

6. nicknyhc - Dec 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM

The Kings always have the coolest jerseys. I’m not a Kings fan but I kinda like these.

Would probaly look better with a little purple/yellow in there. If they did the crown purple and the dark grey shoulder/arm strips in yellow it would be awesome.

Top 10 NHL Player Searches