Dec 2, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for the Philadelphia Flyers to suddenly find themselves in a hole against the Minnesota Wild on Monday.
And just like that, the Flyers were down. Finding any kind of scoring attack after falling behind proved difficult – too difficult in this case.
The Flyers had 11 shots in the third period – one more than they had in the first two periods – but couldn’t beat Wild goalie Josh Harding, who made 21 saves for his third shutout of the season.
The Wild only managed six shots in the final 20 minutes, but managed to beat Ray Emery twice.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)