Dec 2, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The L.A. Kings may have dodged an injury.
Defenseman Robyn Regehr left Monday’s game against the St. Louis Blues just past the midway point of the first period, but returned for the second, with an unknown issue, according to Helene Elliott of the L.A. Times.
Regehr’s final shift of the opening period finished with 7:14 left to play, but he left briefly to go to the dressing room, although the issue wasn’t disclosed.
The 33-year-old blue liner is now up to four assists on the season; he added a helper on Jarret Stoll‘s goal, which opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark of the first period.
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 13
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 3
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 96
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)