Dec 2, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The L.A. Kings may have dodged an injury.
Defenseman Robyn Regehr left Monday’s game against the St. Louis Blues just past the midway point of the first period, but returned for the second, with an unknown issue, according to Helene Elliott of the L.A. Times.
Regehr’s final shift of the opening period finished with 7:14 left to play, but he left briefly to go to the dressing room, although the issue wasn’t disclosed.
The 33-year-old blue liner is now up to four assists on the season; he added a helper on Jarret Stoll‘s goal, which opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark of the first period.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 10
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 4
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 33
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)