Dec 2, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The L.A. Kings may have dodged an injury.
Defenseman Robyn Regehr left Monday’s game against the St. Louis Blues just past the midway point of the first period, but returned for the second, with an unknown issue, according to Helene Elliott of the L.A. Times.
Regehr’s final shift of the opening period finished with 7:14 left to play, but he left briefly to go to the dressing room, although the issue wasn’t disclosed.
The 33-year-old blue liner is now up to four assists on the season; he added a helper on Jarret Stoll‘s goal, which opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark of the first period.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 18
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 30
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 32
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)