Dec 2, 2013, 11:49 PM EST
The L.A. Kings may have dodged an injury.
Defenseman Robyn Regehr left Monday’s game against the St. Louis Blues just past the midway point of the first period, but returned for the second, with an unknown issue, according to Helene Elliott of the L.A. Times.
Regehr’s final shift of the opening period finished with 7:14 left to play, but he left briefly to go to the dressing room, although the issue wasn’t disclosed.
The 33-year-old blue liner is now up to four assists on the season; he added a helper on Jarret Stoll‘s goal, which opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark of the first period.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9