Dec 2, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The L.A. Kings may have dodged an injury.
Defenseman Robyn Regehr left Monday’s game against the St. Louis Blues just past the midway point of the first period, but returned for the second, with an unknown issue, according to Helene Elliott of the L.A. Times.
Regehr’s final shift of the opening period finished with 7:14 left to play, but he left briefly to go to the dressing room, although the issue wasn’t disclosed.
The 33-year-old blue liner is now up to four assists on the season; he added a helper on Jarret Stoll‘s goal, which opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark of the first period.
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 2
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 12
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 63
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (67)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)