Dec 2, 2013, 3:06 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated center Brandon Dubinsky off injured reserve, the club announced today.
Dubinsky missed six games with a foot injury. The 27-year-old is expected to play Tuesday versus Tampa Bay.
Despite the amount of time he was forced to sit out, Dubinsky remains third in Columbus scoring, with 15 points in 21 games. The Jackets (10-14-3) managed a 3-3-0 record without him.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18