Dec 2, 2013, 10:38 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils lost Monday’s game against the Montreal Canadiens in the third period, but lost Adam Henrique to injury before that.
Not only did the Devils lose this game in regulation, but Henrique suffered a lower-body injury and did not return for the third period, according to NHL.com.
The 23-year-old Henrique has six goals and 11 points in 28 games.
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 0
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 21
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 15
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 37
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 25
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)