Dec 2, 2013, 10:38 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils lost Monday’s game against the Montreal Canadiens in the third period, but lost Adam Henrique to injury before that.
Not only did the Devils lose this game in regulation, but Henrique suffered a lower-body injury and did not return for the third period, according to NHL.com.
The 23-year-old Henrique has six goals and 11 points in 28 games.
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing near Stars bench (Update) 4
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 5
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 18
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 24
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 36
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)