Dec 1, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The 21-year-old forward has 23 points in 24 games during his debut season in Dallas, although he hasn’t been able to score a goal or an assist in the last four contests. There were murmurs that he wasn’t going to play in the Stars’ most recent game on Friday, though it’s no guarantee this is the same issue.
There’s also no word on how severe Seguin’s concussion symptoms are.
Either way, it’s a concern for the Stars, who come into Sunday’s game with a 12-9-3 record.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)