Dec 1, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The 21-year-old forward has 23 points in 24 games during his debut season in Dallas, although he hasn’t been able to score a goal or an assist in the last four contests. There were murmurs that he wasn’t going to play in the Stars’ most recent game on Friday, though it’s no guarantee this is the same issue.
There’s also no word on how severe Seguin’s concussion symptoms are.
Either way, it’s a concern for the Stars, who come into Sunday’s game with a 12-9-3 record.
- NHL reschedules Blue Jackets-Stars game halted by Peverley collapse to April 9 0
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 6
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 16
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)