Dec 1, 2013, 5:54 PM EST
The 21-year-old forward has 23 points in 24 games during his debut season in Dallas, although he hasn’t been able to score a goal or an assist in the last four contests. There were murmurs that he wasn’t going to play in the Stars’ most recent game on Friday, though it’s no guarantee this is the same issue.
There’s also no word on how severe Seguin’s concussion symptoms are.
Either way, it’s a concern for the Stars, who come into Sunday’s game with a 12-9-3 record.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)