Dec 1, 2013, 5:12 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler did the damage for Vancouver scoring twice, including one on the power play. Jason Garrison had two assists and Eddie Lack made 29 saves to earn the win. Kesler’s two goals give him 12 on the season. He had 26 goals combined over his past two seasons.
The Canucks are looking to find some consistency as they’ve won three times in their last six games. They’ll close out their four-game road trip on Tuesday in Nashville.
For Carolina, their streaky play continues on. Today’s loss was their second in a row following back-to-back wins and a four-game losing skid previous to that. Consistency isn’t just a sports buzzword, apparently. Both teams could use it.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)