Dec 1, 2013, 5:12 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler did the damage for Vancouver scoring twice, including one on the power play. Jason Garrison had two assists and Eddie Lack made 29 saves to earn the win. Kesler’s two goals give him 12 on the season. He had 26 goals combined over his past two seasons.
The Canucks are looking to find some consistency as they’ve won three times in their last six games. They’ll close out their four-game road trip on Tuesday in Nashville.
For Carolina, their streaky play continues on. Today’s loss was their second in a row following back-to-back wins and a four-game losing skid previous to that. Consistency isn’t just a sports buzzword, apparently. Both teams could use it.
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 0
- Video: Patrick Kane scores a beauty against Buffalo 1
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 27
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)