Dec 1, 2013, 5:12 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler did the damage for Vancouver scoring twice, including one on the power play. Jason Garrison had two assists and Eddie Lack made 29 saves to earn the win. Kesler’s two goals give him 12 on the season. He had 26 goals combined over his past two seasons.
The Canucks are looking to find some consistency as they’ve won three times in their last six games. They’ll close out their four-game road trip on Tuesday in Nashville.
For Carolina, their streaky play continues on. Today’s loss was their second in a row following back-to-back wins and a four-game losing skid previous to that. Consistency isn’t just a sports buzzword, apparently. Both teams could use it.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 0
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54