Dec 1, 2013, 5:12 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler did the damage for Vancouver scoring twice, including one on the power play. Jason Garrison had two assists and Eddie Lack made 29 saves to earn the win. Kesler’s two goals give him 12 on the season. He had 26 goals combined over his past two seasons.
The Canucks are looking to find some consistency as they’ve won three times in their last six games. They’ll close out their four-game road trip on Tuesday in Nashville.
For Carolina, their streaky play continues on. Today’s loss was their second in a row following back-to-back wins and a four-game losing skid previous to that. Consistency isn’t just a sports buzzword, apparently. Both teams could use it.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 25
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)