Dec 1, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
The Devils are making some moves.
Larsson was injured against the San Jose Sharks back on the 23rd after crashing into the boards. He’s out with what the team is calling a lower-body injury.
Sestito gets the call to the NHL due to the lacerations suffered by Ryan Carter in his fight with Buffalo’s Marcus Foligno on Saturday night. Devils coach Peter DeBoer said Carter is doing all right, but isn’t ready to play. He’s day-to-day.
In case you’re wondering, Tim Sestito isn’t as much of a fighter as his brother Tom is. He has 13 points in 21 games with the Albany Devils this season.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17