Dec 1, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
The Devils are making some moves.
Larsson was injured against the San Jose Sharks back on the 23rd after crashing into the boards. He’s out with what the team is calling a lower-body injury.
Sestito gets the call to the NHL due to the lacerations suffered by Ryan Carter in his fight with Buffalo’s Marcus Foligno on Saturday night. Devils coach Peter DeBoer said Carter is doing all right, but isn’t ready to play. He’s day-to-day.
In case you’re wondering, Tim Sestito isn’t as much of a fighter as his brother Tom is. He has 13 points in 21 games with the Albany Devils this season.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (149)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)