Dec 1, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
The Devils are making some moves.
Larsson was injured against the San Jose Sharks back on the 23rd after crashing into the boards. He’s out with what the team is calling a lower-body injury.
Sestito gets the call to the NHL due to the lacerations suffered by Ryan Carter in his fight with Buffalo’s Marcus Foligno on Saturday night. Devils coach Peter DeBoer said Carter is doing all right, but isn’t ready to play. He’s day-to-day.
In case you’re wondering, Tim Sestito isn’t as much of a fighter as his brother Tom is. He has 13 points in 21 games with the Albany Devils this season.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)