Dec 1, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
The Devils are making some moves.
Larsson was injured against the San Jose Sharks back on the 23rd after crashing into the boards. He’s out with what the team is calling a lower-body injury.
Sestito gets the call to the NHL due to the lacerations suffered by Ryan Carter in his fight with Buffalo’s Marcus Foligno on Saturday night. Devils coach Peter DeBoer said Carter is doing all right, but isn’t ready to play. He’s day-to-day.
In case you’re wondering, Tim Sestito isn’t as much of a fighter as his brother Tom is. He has 13 points in 21 games with the Albany Devils this season.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 16
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)