Dec 1, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
The Devils are making some moves.
Larsson was injured against the San Jose Sharks back on the 23rd after crashing into the boards. He’s out with what the team is calling a lower-body injury.
Sestito gets the call to the NHL due to the lacerations suffered by Ryan Carter in his fight with Buffalo’s Marcus Foligno on Saturday night. Devils coach Peter DeBoer said Carter is doing all right, but isn’t ready to play. He’s day-to-day.
In case you’re wondering, Tim Sestito isn’t as much of a fighter as his brother Tom is. He has 13 points in 21 games with the Albany Devils this season.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)